Newsletters and Highlights
The South Dakota Pilots Association publishes a bimonthly newsletter,
SDPA News, in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
The SDPA News is meant to be informative and educational.
The newsletter typically contains:
- SDPA President’s message.
- Listing of new members and renewed members.
- Stories about SDPA meetings.
- Reports from SDPA District Directors.
- News from the SD Office of Air, Rail & Transit.
- News from the SD Aeronautics Commission.
- Aviation concerns in South Dakota, the region, and nation.
- Listing of aviation events in & near South Dakota.
- And other aviation news!!
Submit your news items for consideration to the Newsletter editor at:
Advertising in SDPA News
Advertisements in SDPA News are printed black & white (no color) on green paper.
Advertising rates are as follows:
- $40: One-time advertisement using business card (2”x3.5”: 7.0 square inches).
- $30: Continuous advertisement using business card (6 newsletters per year = $180).
- $75: Quarter-page ad (prorated to actual size). A quarter page is 3.5” wide and 4.75” tall: 16.625 square inches.